Skip to content

Balanced Staking Strategy

The balanced staking strategy is to allocate approximately 50% - 60% of your total budget to purchasing the NFT and spend the remaining 40% - 50% on buying and staking additional MFI tokens.

Buying the next level NFT may seem like a great strategy as it does generate an extra 1x MFI Multiplier but fewer MFI tokens will be staked and the overall number of MFI received via staking will be lower.

Use the ‘Staking Calculator’ provided within the DApp to calculate the number of MFI tokens you will have after certain time periods. From within the DApp go to Help > MFI Calculator.

If you are not yet a MetFier and don’t have full access to the DApp, you can use the calculator on the MetFi website.